Below you will find information about how to continue your learning while you are at home. I hope everyone stays healthy! I miss you and I cannot wait until we are all back together again.
How to log into Google Classroom from home:
- Go to www.google.com
- Enter email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Your child knows his/her 9-digit number that begins with 111.)
- Enter password: 111________* (9-digit number followed by shift 8)
- Once you log in, you will see little squares in the top right of the screen. If you click them, you will see different options. Click on GOOGLE CLASSROOM (green blackboard icon).
- Click on “Mrs. Tremonte 2019-2020.” You will then see assignments and links to websites.
Some online options (linked through Google Classroom) are listed below:
- Keyboarding Without Tears
*Unfortunately I do not think this program is available at this time. The purchase order is taking a while to be processed.
Educator Pin: 6CE461
Each child has their own unique secret code.
This program can be used to practice typing at home.
- Khan Academy
Click “Login With Google” and it should automatically sign in.
There are math assignments posted. Note: Students may need to work on “past” assignments if the due date has already passed. Please disregard the due dates.
- Typing Pal
The website is linked through our Google Classroom. Students know how to log in to practice typing skills.
I have the ability to assign work through this site. The assignment will show up in our Google Classroom stream if I post an assignment. We tested it out this week and I assigned a text and comprehension questions about Pluto.
- Epic Books
This online digital library is free when the students log in at school. You can pay a monthly fee if you would like your child to use it at home. This is NOT required. I am hoping this site will become free during this health emergency.
Other options for continuing learning:
- Keep a journal about your reading.
- Write a story.
- Practice your multiplication facts.
- Have some fun! Play games with your family. Craft. Draw. Color. Practice your yoga.